In this section, you can find the projects developed by Crimen Salamanca research group, arranged in chronological order, as well as the recognized Study Group:
- Aporophobia and Criminal Law (in progress)
- Terrorism today: A New Criminal Policy Approach (2016-2018)
- Criminal Policy against Transnacional Crime (2013-2016)
- New European Crimes and Trust-based Policy (FIDUCIA) (2012-2015)
- Principle of Universal Justice: Rationale and Limits (2010-2012)
- Group of Studies on Corruption, Economic Crime and Organised Crime
For more information, access the respective projects in the drop-down menu.